Most Popular Products
0.08 USD ($)/Pallet
- Lining Material latex
- Usage Medical use
- Feature Quick Dry, Breathable, Cool Pass, Washable, Dry Cleaning, o Fade, Cool Dry, Water Proof, Knit Wrist, Interlock Lining
- Product Type Gloves
- Fabric Type Rubber
- Glove Type Medical Gloves
- Style Full Finger
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 0.08 USD ($)/Pallet
- 0.07 - 0.08 USD ($)/Pallet
- 1 Box
- Medical Gloves
- Quick Dry, Breathable, Cool Pass, Washable, Dry Cleaning, o Fade, Cool Dry, Water Proof, Knit Wrist, Interlock Lining
- Blue and White
- Medical use
- Full Finger
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- FDA & CE
We are wholesale suppliers and distributors of various disposable Gloves .Nitrile gloves
Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable glove made from synthetic rubber, this means there is no risk of latex allergies. They are the most popular glove type in our range and offer superior strength, dexterity and resistance to oils and aqueous chemicals in comparison to vinyl or latex. For these reasons, they are often used in the medical, laboratory and manufacturing industries.
Latex Gloves are a type of disposable medical glove, made 100% out of latex and used for a range of domestic and industrial tasks. Latex gloves are available in un-powdered or powdered materials. They are extremely durable and a great barrier against most chemical solutions.
Vinyl gloves are a type of disposable glove. They are a synthetic glove material made from PVC. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and smooth, comfortable feel. They are often used in the manufacturing industry.
Sterile gloves prevent the threat of cross contamination and limit the risk of infection spreading. They are individually wrapped and often have a medical grade. Sterile gloves are mainly made from latex, vinyl and nitrile materials.